Who we are
The holder of the processing and management of your data relating to registration activities on the site and sale of products is PRETTY INSIDE and CO, VAT number BE 0769.575.333, whose head office is located at Avenue Monplaisir 77 /89 to 1030 Brussels, Belgium.
The address of the Site is: https://www.prettyinside.be .
Personal data likely to be processed
By “personal data”, PRETTY INSIDE means any information concerning a person from which this same person can be identified. Personal data does not include anonymized data, data from which the identity and personally identifiable information of the person have been removed.
- Identity data: your first name, your last name, civil title, date of birth;
- Contact data: email address, billing address, delivery address, location, country, telephone number;
- Financial data: payment card and bank account details;
- Transaction data: details of your purchases and the fulfillment of your orders (order number, subtotal, currency, discounts, shipping, number of items, product quantity, price of an item, tax, etc. ) ; the payments you have made and details of other products and services you have obtained from PRETTY INSIDE, the communications regarding your orders, and details of any benefits or discounts granted;
- Identification data: Your IP address, connection information, browser type and version, time zone, plug-in types, geolocation information about where you may be, operating system and corresponding versions, etc. .
- Data relating to the use of www.prettyinside.be: your navigation path on the Site, the products and services that you have viewed, the purchases or orders that you have made, the loading and response time of the pages, download errors, the duration of navigation, the behavior and other actions, etc.
- Marketing and communications data: your preferences regarding receiving marketing communications from PRETTY INSIDE.
Use and processing of your personal data
PRETTY INSIDE attaches great importance to the protection and respect of your personal data and processes your information in a legal and transparent manner.
Use of the site by you may result in the communication of personal data. The collection and processing of this data by PRETTY INSIDE, in its capacity as data controller, or by service providers acting on its behalf, will comply with the Law and regulations.
PRETTY INSIDE will only collect and use your personal data for the following purposes in order to:
- fulfill your order(s);
- keep you informed of the latest offers and promotions;
- provide you with a better shopping experience;
- ensure that its marketing activity is more relevant and linked to your personal interests;
- improve its services;
- assume its legal responsibilities.
PRETTY INSIDE will only collect your personal data if:
- your consent has been given; Or
- your personal data is necessary to perform a contract with you, including to process a payment from you, fulfill your order or provide you with assistance and customer support in relation to an order; Or
- the processing of your data is in the legitimate interests of PRETTY INSIDE and is not overridden by your rights; Or
- there is a legal obligation to collect or disclose personal data about you.
Duration of retention of personal data
In accordance with Article 13 §2 of the European Regulation relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the data controller only keeps personal data for the time reasonably necessary to enable the processing of personal data. fulfillment of the purposes for which they are processed.
From then on, PRETTY INSIDE keeps your personal data for:
- as long as you have an account with PRETTY INSIDE;
- for as long as they are necessary to provide services to you;
- for as long as they are necessary to provide you with assistance and carry out activities related to this need.
You can view, edit or delete your personal information at any time (except your username). Site managers can also view and modify this information.
PRETTY INSIDE will cease active processing of your data within 12 months after the last use of the service or the closure of your account.
In some cases, we may retain some of your information after your account is closed or when it is no longer needed to provide services to you. This type of situation may arise if your data is necessary to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
When you go to the login page, a temporary cookie is created to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you log in, PRETTY INSIDE will set up a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifespan of a connection cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “Remember me”, your login cookie will be retained for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
By editing or publishing a post, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply shows the ID of the post you just edited. It expires after one day.
The data collected is processed for sending advertising material and newsletters, to carry out commercial information activities by telephone, SMS or email.
PRETTY INSIDE will be able to send you promotional offers as well as advertisements:
- if you have opened an account, made purchases on the site or participated in a promotional competition and you have not specified that you do not want to receive them;
- by e-mail if you have chosen to receive the PRETTY INSIDE newsletter;
- if you have provided information about yourself when entering a competition and have consented to receive promotional content.
PRETTY INSIDE will ask you for your preferences for promotional communications via email, postal mail, text messages and other networks.
You may receive advertisements or offers from other companies that may be of interest to you at the same time as your order.
PRETTY INSIDE will always ask for your consent before sharing your data with other companies, always for promotional purposes.
If you no longer wish to receive advertising or marketing content from PRETTY INSIDE (or other collaborating companies), at any time:
- you will be able to unsubscribe or remove yourself from the recipient list by using the unsubscribe button and following the link included in the footer of any marketing email; Or
- If you are an account holder, you can withdraw your consent by simply logging into My Account and changing your “Contact Preferences”.
We will process all withdrawal requests as quickly as possible, but please note that due to the nature of our computer systems and servers, it may take a few days for a withdrawal request to be implemented.
You can exercise your rights by accessing information that concerns you. This includes the right to request additional information from PRETTY INSIDE regarding:
- categories of data processed;
- the purposes of the processing;
- categories of possible recipients to whom the data could be communicated;
- the duration of data retention or, if it is not known, the criteria for determining this duration;
- other rights relating to the use of your data.
You have the right to request to receive a file containing all the personal data that PRETTY INSIDE has about you, including that which you have provided.
You have the right to obtain the correction of your data, if it is inaccurate or if it is not up to date. You can also request the deletion of personal data concerning you. This does not take into account data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Furthermore, you can decide not to communicate your data. In this case, you will be able to continue browsing the site, but PRETTY INSIDE will not be able to provide you with any service without your personal data.